Saturday, February 26, 2011

Comeback....

I can't sleep & my mind is swirling.  It is just a couple more sleeps til Kevin & I leave for Mexico.  I desperately need a vacation.  I am going to be brutally honest & say that my life needs the vacation!!  I am feeling so unorganized & so overwhelmed.  I am screwing up left, right & centre on a special project I have on the go... I am short tempered with my family, and I have no ambition. 
Tonight, as I sit here thinking.... I am increasingly annoyed at the fact that my husband is not home yet.  We have not seen one another since 7:30 this morning.  His last words to me were, "I am going to the hockey game with 'said' friend & after, I will come home & we can watch a movie together."  Not mad that he is out but angry at the lack of a phone call to let me know plans have changed.  After all, he would expect it from me.
That isn't it though.  I am annoyed at everything & myself.  I am hoping that this vacation brings a sense of renewal so that when I 'comeback', i can tackle everything with a new energy & organization.  If I give that much, I will  get it back  & I can be me again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment