Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Feeling on top of the world!!

Hey all...been feeling so good.  On so many levels.  Even a visit from Mother Nature could not make me sad.  I had a blast this last few days!  Doing things that I love.  Got to see my favorite band, spend time with a few of my favorite people, & shopping in the big city.  Kay, it was a little more than that.  I have been painting a little & building a little & it feels darn good to be able to help a friend out even if she is doing all the choosing & I am simply & gently guiding her to make a choice!! Even bigger than that, I see people every day who are jealous or sad or mad & I don't want to be in those moods.  It feels so much better being thankful for all that God has given me.  I am blessed beyond measure & that is what my focus should be on...

I am not saying (little dis-qualifier here) that I am never going to get in those moods cause let's face it...everyone has a bad day here & there!  I just know I want to spend more time on the positive side of things.  When you don't, you lend yourself to speculation & you can become paranoid.  If you stay positive as much as you can, that is what you bring into your life.  There are some people I know (& it makes me so sad to watch them) struggle through the turbulence.  There are those who live in the turbulence because they thrive on others misfortune & sadness because they don't EXPECT more for themselves!!  How pitiful when they become mean & make others their target!!

So if any of this makes sense...love yourself & all the things you DO have.  Don't worry about the things you don't have for sometimes they can be a burden....

No comments:

Post a Comment