Saturday, November 6, 2010

Handsome...isn't he?!

Wow!  Been a long time since I posted!  I had my handsome 15 year old son's pictures taken a few weeks ago.  He refused his Grade nine grad....hence, no pictures!  I wanted to celebrate in some way that he moved into High school so I had Epic Photography capture him doing what he loves best!  It strikes me each time I look at him just how grown up he is becoming.  Soon, he will graduate, (not that I am wishing my time away with him), he informs me he wants to leave home & head off to a post secondary institute.  I know it won't be close to home.  He is ready for change.  He is ready to grow up even if we aren't!  I hope he knows that no matter where he goes or what he does...home is where I hope his heart lies... just like he takes a piece of us when he goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment