Monday, April 30, 2012

I am feeling so inspired...

http://www.thebdayproject.com/the-original-38-random-acts-of-birthday-kindess-post.html

Ok peeps...I am feeling inspired.  AND...so proud of my young friend.  I did not ask permission &  need to write this NOW so I cannot introduce you to my friend but her birthday was this past weekend.  She found this Birthday Project & she ran with it...She touched more people lives on her day than some of us do in a lifetime.  I bet it was the very best & most memorable birthday she EVER spent!! 

I am inspired to do this too.  I was thinking that I should do one thing every day because I am not so sure I can wait for my February birthday. Lol!! 

Take the time to check this out.  You wont be sorry.  Be blessed & have an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment