Friday, March 19, 2010

Spider Woman


Do you ever get that feeling that there is a bad kid hanging out with yours?? My boys have a few friends over tonight! While I am not unhappy about that, one of them just plain and simple gives me the heebie jeebs!! I kind of want to pull his sweater over his head. For every comment I make, he has a smart mouth one and he is NOT someone who is around well enough to know me to do that!! While I am not judging this child, there is just something....I can't put my finger on it!


Kind of like some of those friends in your life. you know the ones. They are great fun sometimes & then...well then you get to know a side of them you would just as soon not know. You see, I have this "friend" claims to be my friend but has done some damage in a few little aspects of my life...then she hands me a gesture in kind & I don't know what to do with it seeing as I know there is an underlying current of evil...I am not talking about talking behind your back evil. I am talking about the kind that spys on you & spreads evil thoughts & plots to destroy what they can. You might think I sound a little paranoid. NO...she has time & again interfered in things that have nothing to do with her. This has not only occcured in my life but in the lives of some of my dearest friends & aquaintances...all at her hand. When she started hanging out with us, she came in quiet & shy with a great story. Once inside the fold of friendships, she weaved a tangled web like a spider spinning her prey. Slowly, weaknesses were exposed & trusts were broken. It is interesting how it has all fallen apart on her but she still weaves and spins....


Holy !! I was only talking about not being fond of one of my boy's friends. I guess I can let that one go. Moved on to other thoughts!! He probably isn't bad... just not what I am used to and I am not one to judge other kids...I work on NOT doing that because I know how it feels and how damaging it can be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment